The Community Chest of Port Washington is currently establishing a Planned Giving Program. We expect to announce the details of this program by the end of Apri, 2010. Key elements of this Planning Giving Program may include:
- Creating of a Foundation or Endowment Fund
- Creating of ways to use Charitable Remainder Trusts to give to the Community Chest during your lifetime.
- Creating of marketing materials that explain the various options available to interested donors
Even without this new program there are currently several ways in which one can make a Planned Gift to The Community Chest of Port Washington:
- Designate The Community Chest as a beneficiary on your Life Insurance Policy
- Designate The Community Chest as a beneficiary on your retirment plan
- Contact The Chest at 767-2121 to discuss other options that are currently available.